Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sealed With Love Valentine Card




Sealed With Love Valentine Card

Believe it or not, I do make lots and lots of cards. I'm always posting tutorials for making paper crafted home décor items. It might appear as if I don't use my Stampin' Up! supplies to make cards, but I definitely do.  I figured it was time to post a tutorial for a card design.
So here it is. What do you think?

I'm loving the new Sealed With Love stamps and coordinating dies. Oh, and I must not forget the new Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack, which is filled with traditional Real Red and Whisper White patterns. I LOVE  the selection of red and white designs, because the traditional Valentine colors work for everyone.

Here are the cardstock  measurements I used to make this card:
  • Card base: Real Red Cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored @ 4 1/4, and folded in half.
  • Card layers: Real Red and Whisper White, 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
As always, you can find a video tutorial below, as well as a shopping list of links to my Stampin' Up! website where you can purchase the supplies needed for this project.


Video Tutorial:



Photos:




Shopping List:











Real Red 8 1/2 x 11" Cardstock












CLICK HERE TO SHOP FOR THE REST OF THE MOST COMMON USED TOOLS

No comments:

Post a Comment