Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine Frames


Hello Valentine!
Once again, I'm changing up my house decor for the holidays. I've had these frames for some time now and each holiday or season I change the center image to keep my home looking festive.
This craft decorating tip was so simple and quick. I simply heat embossed a stamped image on some cardstock, center-mounted it in my frame, and Voila! Almost instant Valentine Frames! 
For the Christmas season, I embossed images for these frames using a Snowflake stamp from the Festive Flurries stamp set, Cherry Cobbler cardstock, and White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I liked the look so much, that I decided to do the same for Valentine's Day. So, this time I used the new Flowerfull Heart Stamp, and Real Red cardstock. 
This decorating tip is so simple it almost needs no instruction, still I created a video anyway. Check it out, especially it you are new to heat embossing. More pictures and supply list below...

(Don't forget it's Sale-a-Bration time! That means Freebies with each $50 purchase! Learn More, CLICK HERE!)


Video Tutorial






Close up image of the Flowerfull Stamp!




Shopping List





































No comments:

Post a Comment